When I look at this page, I am somewhat glad that I didn't try to give any sort of chronological list of events here on my blog. It is crazy enough as it is without having to be reminded of the madness.
Here I am again, not sure where to begin to unravel my thoughts. It seems like this year has flitted by with triple the usual speed.
As the year draws to a close, we too look to spend our last remaining months here at this apartment.
Knowing that the Lord has provided for us time and again, I am sure that He has already found us a home. Therefore even in the light of Rz's unemployment and difficulties in securing a job, and the issues of housing loan eligibility, I am sure that our new home is around the corner.
"Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have receive it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24
- 6 December 2009 5:10pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment